interior house painters
For residential painting, look no farther than Orange County Best Painting Service. We know the residents of Orange County and we know your superior style. Better yet, we can cater to it. There are a few things you should know that we are going to show you here so that you can help us provide you with a seamless experience.
1. What to Expect from the Process: Before you call, be sure you've spoken to everyone that will be the decision makers in the process so there is no issues as we go. It helps to know why you are painting. Are you looking to sell the house and will be showing it? Will you be staying in the home for a while and want to freshen up the walls? How small or large is the room you're painting? Are you painting the entire home? These are just a few of the questions you'll be prompted to ask yourself . Why? Because it makes a lot of difference to the paint color you choose and if you'll be choosing to do a textural affect as well. If you are going to sell the home for example, you'll want to leave it as neutral as possible so it remains appealing to the people looking at it. If not, and you'll be living there a number of years, you can certainly go as wild as you like!
2. Appointment and Assessment: Making an appointment for a project assessment is the next step. We will ask a few questions over the phone first. And by the way, you'll never speak to anyone but someone who can answer questions. We have only trained people working in the field that will speak to you and if we don't at that moment because we are on a project, we will get a certified painter to return your call and answer your questions. Once we have an appointment set , we'll come out and assess the project. A foreman will discuss the options in paint and finishes that are appropriate for your home. We will go over the ideas you have come up with and advise you on any technical difficulty you may have as well as make any suggestions on alternatives.
3. Estimates: Once we've gotten down to the basics of what you expect and what we can do as well as with what material, the estimate will be written. We will leave you with that and expect a call when you decide to do business with us--and we're sure you will. We never leave without giving you the best estimate possible and are available to you anytime you pick up the phone with additional questions. We know painting is a big project and if you have a large property you want it done right--the first time.
4. Project Process: You may have to move furniture out of the way of the area of the job or extricate it from the room altogether. If any furniture is left--it will be covered. Be prepared for the preparation process first. It will get a little messy so make sure you have provisions in another room especially the kitchen. Food doesn't go well with wall dust. We'll have to sand those first to insure a quality appearance in the finish. After than we will begin the painting process. We will have a foreman on hand so that you can walk through the process with them at different project phases. All issues will be resolved prior to the project finish.
It's time to freshen up your home - inside and out.... no more fingerprints on your hallway walls! Try out some of the new 2017 colors!
5. Multiple Room Scheduling: If you own a larger home, it is suggested that one room be completed at a time. Often times you learn a lot about what you really want things to look like when the process is moving at a reasonable pace. Seeing the first room completed generally sheds some light on what you really like and want for the rest of the home. Here at Orange County Best Painting Services we are have the knowledge and experience that tells us what most people do in the space of a large residential painting project. We're professionals you can trust.
Call us Today