trabuco canyon PAINTERS
Trabuco Canyon Painters
1. Interior Painting: Painting the interior of your home or business can be fun. Until you have to do it all yourself. Rarely does it all come out the way you planned. It’s an interesting feat but better left to those that paint homes every day.
2. Exterior Painting: We know what it’s like to have the HOA tell you that you have to paint the house a certain color or to get a coat of fresh paint on it ASAP. We also know that you may not be able to handle the whole job yourself. We can do it effectively.
3. Commercial: Commercial painting can be a hassle. It takes a team of people for the building that work in tandem with each other to make sure it all comes out the way it should. We have the state-of-the-art staff and equipment for it all. We do full buildings and professional parks. Call for an appointment.
4. Residential: Residential painting is a cinch for us. We have been serving people in this community for many years. We know the flow of the neighborhoods. We know what our customers like and the result they expect. We are happy to provide affordable and spectacularly aesthetic service. Call for an estimate today.
5. Pressure Washing: Grime and wear will take the paint off the side of a building and if it doesn’t peel it then it will dull it considerably. Make sure you have a good pressure wash a couple of times a year at least. Especially if your structure is under trees or in a heavily smogged areas. We can get to the source of that problem of the dirt on the wall from the roof. We have the best in chemicals to blast the roof clean and make sure while we don’t harm the environment, we also get the problem right at the source. The roof collects a lot of dirt, dust, mold from weather and just the fact that it’s old. The bottom line is, if you don’t have the roof cleaned thoroughly then pressure washing the walls is a waste of time and money. It’s kind of like dusting your home from the bottom up and not the top downward. It makes no sense. Each time it rains it’s going to dirty the walls.
6. Deck Refinishing: There is more to the finish of a deck than most people think. The finish on a deck has a direct impact on the life of the deck itself. The finish keeps wood rot from happening and it keeps it from being eaten by bugs or anything that will weaken the structures’ integrity.
7. Epoxy Floors: Epoxy floors are something that is not recommended for a DIY kit. These floors lend a beautiful finish to the surface. When done right, it can protect the floor for many years without having to be done over. Epoxy floors are most helpful in garages or any place where heavy material is stored.
8. Building Painting: Leave your building in our hands. We are fast and efficient with the right tools and people for the job. We have been the building experts for many years here and can show you what we’ve done around town. We trust that you’ll be impressed by our portfolio and we can start today!
9. Drywall and Surface Repairs: Drywall can peel, chip and crack. This threatens the integrity of the walls and what you have on them. There is no worse looking or painful job than this. Do you find yourself constantly patching and painting and now your walls look run down? Do you find that you don’t have enough art work to cover it all? We hear this all the time. Sometimes folks have an unexpected leak and now have bubbles and mushy spots in the walls. This is a job for a pro. Call us now so you don’t have a larger and more expensive job later.
10. Graffiti Removal and Control: Graffiti is an unsightly issue. It’s ugly and it’s an attack on your property by people who have no respect for you or anyone else. You can’t change people but you can change what they can do with your property. There is a substance that we have that is not harmful to the environment but can actually prevent the graffiti from coming back. It will actually make the paint bead off the walls and that must be funny to watch! We love our product and we are perfecting it day by day. We will come and scrub off the graffiti and re paint the walls. Then, we will apply the substance. Some types come in the paint itself but if you have a special color, have no fear, we can apply it thereafter. This stuff really does the job. It significantly fades or disrupts permanent marker and spray paint as well as latex paint. This will not destroy your paint on your walls. What a miracle for the intercity!
11. Waterproof Coatings: Water proofing is important for any area of the country. It effectively keeps your walls cleaner and your paint from fading in the sun to fast as well. It keeps the water damage from rain and flooding. Call us today for a free estimate on your building. We promise the best chemicals that aren’t harmful to the environment but will do the tough job they are meant to do.
12. Apartment Painting: Apartment painting is one of the most popular jobs we do. We offer tenant painting as well as before and after the tenant leaves. This gives you a fresh apartment to show and a nice atmosphere to move a new tenant into. We can be there as early as the day after moving a former tenant out. We can be there before you start cleaning it. We can also do a refresh on the walls when someone a tenant is requesting it. We are on call for post maintenance patchwork as well. Call us today for an appointment.